How social are our organisations, really? For anyone tasked with navigating their company through the social quagmire, it’s a question often asked and rarely answered meaningfully.
We’re hoping to change that with our new social agility benchmark.
By going through the 5-10 minute online assessment (which is completely confidential), you receive an instant response that ranks and categorises you and your organisation against others.
At the end of the assessment, you’ll receive a report that gives you:
- Your Social Agility Score – an indication of your organisation’s social agility on a 0-10 scale
- Your Social Agility Profile – an assessment of your organisation’s progress towards social agility
- A benchmark for how your organisation compares to others
- Recommendations for how you can improve
Early indications are already showing that the most important factors for organisations trying to achieve competitive advantage from social media include:
- the ability to change
- understanding its impact on marketing
- awareness of what is being said and
- ensuring that activity reflects the personality of the brand
We’ll be producing a full report in due course, which you can opt in to receive as part of the assessment.
To take the assessment on behalf of your organisation, click the button below.