Finding the good stuff in social data can be tricky.
You may have access to analytics, but are you using the right analytics to tell you the right things?
An analytics effectiveness audit is a simple, fast, and effective way to find out.
It will answer questions such as:
- Do the metrics you track match your business and marketing objectives?
- Are you consistent across channels and brands?
- Can you improve your use of analytics to make better decisions?
- Are digital and media agency reports giving you an unbiased picture?
Our audits are customised to suit each situation. They can focus on a range of channels or just one (e.g. web, mobile or a specific social platform).
Common elements include:
- Matching analytics to business and marketing goals
- Assessing evaluation and reporting methods
- Identifying potential issues and their resolutions
- Measuring the return on investment of digital marketing investments
To find out more, and request pricing, please contact us.
Why an independent audit?
- No hidden agenda
- Unbiased findings
- Completely objective
- Easy and discreet