- Does our brand’s social footprint add value?
- Can this be defined and measured in a meaningful way?
- How can we use this information to make improvements?
We, like many of our clients, have been frustrated by the lack of a practical set of metrics, or even a common measurement framework. The tools we found were too narrow in scope, too vague in their outputs or simply too expensive.
So we set out to develop our own methodology and it is launched today.
It is called PRINT™ because it measures social footprint based on five attributes – popularity, receptiveness, interaction, network reach and trust. We think it has the potential to become a valuable KPI for marketers and social media strategists because it allows brands to compare their social media performance directly with other chosen brands, across multiple channels. And the output is a set of specific actionable insights.
Above all, unlike other public measures of ‘influence’ (e.g. Klout, PeerIndex, etc.) PRINT™ correlates closely with established measures for brand value and growth from respected sources like Millward Brown (BrandZ) and Interbrand.
It comes in three flavours:
- PRINT™ Benchmark – a one-off report for £950 (US $1,500)
- PRINT™ Annual – a one-off report plus 2 updates over the course of a year for £1,800 (US $2,900)
- PRINT™ Tracker – a one-off report plus 11 monthly updates for £4,250 (US $6,800)
There’s more information about PRINT™ available on our site – including a sample scorecard, insight charts, FAQs and a summary of our investigation into the link between the PRINT™ Index and brand value/growth.
If you like what you see, please share it. If you’d like to become a customer, go straight here.
We’re already applying the PRINT™ solution to our own clients, but we’re also keen to investigate different sectors too. So watch out for the Sociagility Social Top 50, our list of the top global brands ranked using PRINT™.